Better Touch Better Business
Contact Sales at JuJiao.
Weima pneumatic tool manufacturer has been engaged in pneumatic tool industry for more than ten years. It has professional knowledge and Research on pneumatic tools. Based on the understanding of pneumatic tools, it summarizes a series of common faults and solutions of pneumatic tools for you. The following is a detailed description of common faults and solutions of pneumatic sander:
1. The speed of grinding machine is slow.
2. When idling is normal, grinding stops.
3. Shake hands when turning.
4. The motor does not turn.
Causes of failure:
1. There is foreign matter blocking in the intake port; the intake flow is not up to the requirements or the working pressure is too low; the switch regulator is not adjusted to the maximum intake position; the valve pin is bent and can not be fully opened. The cylinder grinding is uneven; the upper and lower heads of the cylinder are worn; the bearings are broken.
2. Eccentric block bearing is damaged; Eccentric block has abrasion specific gravity misalignment.
3. The proportion between the sand disc and the eccentric block is not matched, and there is wear and clearance between the fixed seat and the bearing of the eccentric block bearing.
4. The air did not enter the motor; after the blade broke, the debris got stuck between the rotor and the cylinder; the bearing was broken.
5. The spring of valve pin switch is broken.
The gasket at the intake valve has debris or the gasket is broken.
1. Clean the foreign body in the intake port; Increase the intake flow and working pressure; Set the switch adjusting device to the maximum position of the switch; Replace the valve pin; Replace the cylinder; Replace the upper and lower head of the cylinder; Replace the bearing.
2. Replace eccentric block bearings; Replace eccentric block bearings.
3. Replacement of original sand disc; eccentric block and bearing need to be replaced;
4. Check whether the air in the air pipe enters the motor; remove the broken blade and replace the new blade; replace the bearing;
5. Replacement of valve pin spring; removal of debris or replacement of cushion.
Disassembly and assembly methods and matters needing attention:
1. Put the grinder into the fixture with a special fixture, and then loosen the cylinder locking screw ring with a special sleeve; disassemble counterclockwise and assemble in the opposite direction; the machine can not be clamped directly on the bench clamp in order to avoid the distortion of the casing;
2. After loosening the cylinder locking screw ring, the motor needs to be pulled out from the body with a special puller; the motor can be dismantled by removing the clamp spring with the clamp. When changing bearings, the bearings should be gently pressed into the cylinder head with a pressure table; the positioning pins on the cylinder head should be aligned with the notches below the body when the motor is assembled; the locking force of the cylinder lock cap should be appropriate, and the locking force should be too tight to cause the thread damage between the lock cap and the body; if the lock is not tightened enough, the air leakage speed of the cylinder will not reach; after assembly, the eccentric wheel will be rotated by hand. Whether it turns smoothly or not.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist