Professional brand is trustworthy
Foshan Nanhai Haiyirong Pneumatic Tools Co., Ltd. specializes in pneumatic tools for 15 years, mainly based on “WYMA” pneumatic tools.
WYMA pneumatic tools have a strong technical team, from technical advice to Product mold development, design and application, the selection of accessories, all from the sex Price to configure from the highest angle, provide one-stop service, lifelong dimension Protection. We have 15 years of practical experience, providing quality and perfect After-sales service has been praised and selected by many buyers!
WYMA pneumatic tools teamed up with over 1000 dealers, selling network radiation All over the country and Southeast Asia.
Factory main products: pneumatic screwdriver, toggle wrench, wind gun, pneumatic grinding Machines, pneumatic mills, spray guns, nail guns and pneumatic rivet guns.
Strength business storage warehouse, inventory is full, welcome to join procurement
▶ The workers are busy with the stocking and delivery, and the online and offline dealers all unify the same day delivery.
Professional brand Trustworthy
❈ The customized machine is a special product, it is not suitable for no reason to return the goods, and the custom process is entered immediately after the payment is made. The non-product quality problem cannot be returned or exchanged;
❈ Customized products, according to the complexity of the process and the production schedule to give a reasonable delivery date, we deliver within the agreed time, if encountering uncontrollable conditions, will delay delivery and notify the customer;
❈ Customized products, if not specified, apply to our wyma series product warranty regulations.
Power Tools 18V 4.0Ah 600Nm Cordless Impact Wrench
Introduction of the cordless impact wrench:
|Impact Wrench||Model||Bolt Diameter(mm)||No-Load Speed||Rated Impact Rate||Max.Torque (Nm)||Battery Capacity|
Impact wrench belong to dangerous tools. so please use the tools after reading manuals or with the expert's guide. Wear gloves and eye protection before operate the tools. Turn of power if not to use. Store power tools out of the reach of children
Pictures of the impact wrench:
6 months since the date of purcase. Pls visit our web for more warranty details.
Q1:Can we have samples to test?
A:Yes, we can afford one or two samples to test at first, but clients
should pay for them, and we will pay the samples fees back once you
place an order in the future.
Q2:Do u have MOQ limited?
A:Yes, our MOQ is 300-500pcs. But if u don't do ur brand, 100pcs is ok.
Q3:What is the delivery time?
A:The delivery time is 45 days for new customer, but if u can confirm
the packing sooner, it maybe 30 days or sooner.
Q4:What is the voltage, frenquency, and charger of ur machine?
A:We do machine according to the requirements of the clients.
But if you wan to do 117v or not normal voltage, the price will be a little more,
but if the quantity is large, it will keep same as 220v.
The charger we mainly do is european two round pin plug and
English three pins plug. If you need other type of charger, pls tell me in advance.
Q5:Do u offer warranty of ur products?
A: We usually offer 6 months warranty for our machine. but if it doesn't work
because of the misusing of customer, it is not of our responsibility.
Q6:Do u accept OEM?
A: Yes, we do OEM, but our MOQ for OEM is 500pcs, or you may should
pay some extra fees for the color box packing.
Q7:What is the payment terms?
A: The payment terms is 70% T/T in advance, and the rest 30% T/T should be payed before shipping. Later, D/P is also accepted.
We are here to help you! If you close the chatbox, you will automatically receive a responsefrom us via email. Please be sure to leave yourcontact details so that we can better assist